Friday, June 17, 2011

My name is KD Rouse

I've worn many hats: crybaby, goat-milking granola girl, tinkerbell, nothing girl, naughty Johnnie, shotgun bride, Devoted Mother Lioness Forever, cookie baking church girl, Room-mother, pummeled wife, shivering-shaking waitress, Captain of the Ship/Keeper of the Flame/Pied Piper Mother,  PTA Infiltrating Imposter, lumbering amoeba, Teacher who can't teach, chained rat, Rainbow girl, Inner Jokester, guru waitress, rollercoaster Rocker, Mad Scientist, Gypsy Nurse, whirling dervish, Blues-Approved, punk-rock princess, computer nerd, soggy rock, Empty-Nester, Wally-world escapee...

which pretty much brings us to the present, where I am currently attending graduate school at University of North Carolina. I just finished my first year in Library and Information Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment